Safety Awareness Training Course
The Safety Awareness Training Course will outline general principles of safety and explain the responsibilities and requirements under current health and safety legislation.
The course gives an overview of the responsibilities of the employer and the employee under the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007. The annual incidence of accidents and injuries in Irish workplaces are explored together with the role of the Health and Safety Authority in the promotion of safe working practices and the enforcement of health and safety legislation in the workplace.
This safety awareness would be good steppingstone to completing our Safety Representative Course
Suitable all staff members.
- English is the language in which training is delivered, and learners must have fluency in English
- Please let us know if learners have any specific learner requirements
- Safety Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005 (overview)
- Safety Health & Welfare at Work General Application Regulations 2007 (overview)
- Hazard Identification
- Risk assessment
- Safety Statement (overview)
All our tutors hold a minimum QQI Level 8 in their subject matter, a Train the Trainer QQI Level 6 or higher. The tutor working with your staff is experienced their relevant field.
- Classroom based power-point presentation
Participants will be required to fully participate in workshops
1 Year Phoenix STS Certification