The Washable Reusable Face Mask is a facial mask that may be used again and again and is suitable for reducing social distance and combatting illness, the Washable Reusable Face Mask is the effective choice for you. Antimicrobial fabric is fabric treated with or infused with one or several of a variety of substances to keep microbes such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses from flourishing within its fibers.
Reopen the Economy and Society
The Irish Government decided to reopen the economy and society in line with the Resilience and Recovery: The Path Ahead plan. Thanks to the extraordinary efforts and support of the Irish people, the Government’s plan on easing restrictions is working. Society and the economy are recovering slowly and steadily. To maintain our momentum, we need to continue to follow the public health guidelines in these coming weeks. Practising those individual everyday measures is what will secure Ireland’s recovery from the pandemic.
When to wear a Face-Covering
Covid-19 is most often distributed by skin-to-skin contact and inhalation droplets originating from your nose and mouth when you cough, sneeze or speak loudly. Wearing a face covering will minimise the number of these droplets that spread to others. It is helpful in the prevention of viral transmission, even among persons who may not be aware that they have Covid-19. By law, you have to wear a face-covering:
- On public transport
- In shops, shopping centres and some other indoor settings
- In banks, posts offices and credit unions
- When staying 2 metres apart from people is difficult
- In healthcare settings – this includes hospitals, GP surgeries, care settings, nursing homes and dental practices
- When visiting anyone who is more at risk from COVID-19 (coronavirus) – such as people aged 70 or over or people who are medically vulnerable
- In crowded workplaces, places of worship and in busy outdoor spaces where a lot of people gather
Some people should not or do not have to wear face coverings. Read about who should not wear one.
How to Use
- Wash your hands first
- Remove the mask from the packaging
- Fit the mask over the nose and mouth, hook the ear loops behind the ears
Also, see our Infection Control Training Course Online Course