Features & Benefits;
- Durable PVC sleeves placed on the lower leg to reduce drag during extraction
- Polypropylene strips running from the shoulders to the knees allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from being too ‘floppy’
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry
- Arms are built aloft to simulate a live volunteer but no risk of dislocated shoulders or wrists!
- Bright orange overalls and SOLAS reflective tape on the head make this manikin very conspicuous in open water
- Protective overalls are user-replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
Extensively Used By;
Surf Life Saving Australia and IRM Racing Teams.