The unique base allows the user to rock and turn around and the stool will follow the movement, whilst offering stability and therefore giving the user a wide radius to work within. When using the OneLeg the muscles in the abdomen are constantly used, which helps to improve the dynamic stability and co-ordination of the back.
It allows a flexible and dynamic posture and this variation of back positions is extremely beneficial to the user. Tilt and rotate about yourself in the unique curved foot OneLeg follow your movements, and you will, therefore, have a large working radius. Drop kneepad and spare your knees and back every time you have tasks in low elevations. OneLeg stool is ideal for both children and adults, in the garden and indoors, at home and in many workplaces.
Give your back and knees a break…
- Try the ergonomic OneLeg stool and feel the difference
- On the uniquely designed curved foot, you can lean and rotate freely, providing a large working radius without straining your back or knees
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- The silicone seat cover provides you with extra comfort and the possibility to learn even more without sliding on the seat
- Remember always to use the antislip for the foot indoors or on any slippery surface
- Made of weather-resistant, recyclable plastic
- Oneleg is suitable for anyone from children of approximately 4 years of age to adults
- It is made from polyethylene and available in a wide range of very attractive colours. Supplied with silicon seat and base covers which give “non-slip” options which enable you to use the product on various different types of surface