This course is aimed at anyone who undertakes work at height, or who employs people who regularly work at height. It covers what constitutes work at height, the safety issues, and how to assess and reduce some of the risks. Important note: Please note that this is an awareness course only, if your duties include working at height you will also need further practical training, you can get in touch with us to arrange this.
Approved by RoSPA – Duration 105 mins* – €30.00
This course lasts around 1 hour and 45 minutes.
This course is approved by RoSPA and covers all the principals and safety measures required for a person to work at height including:
– What is considered working at height and the applicable legislation
– How to undertake a working at height risk assessment and what safety issues need to be considered
– How to determine the necessary control measures which need to be in place
– What the relevant safety equipment options are and when/how to use them
– The importance of following this guidance to prevent accidents and avoid injuries while working at height.