Person-Centred Care Course
This course will give you an understanding of person-centred approaches for care and support, and how to implement a person-centred approach in an adult social care setting. It starts by explaining what we mean by person-centred care and where this term originated. It then goes on to analyse the values represented by person-centred care and explains why care should be as much as possible tailored to each service user. Finally, it will give you an overview of care plans, daily reports, the importance of obtaining consent and much more.
Approved by CPD – Duration 45 mins* – €24.00
- Additional Info
This online course covers all of the key principles when it comes to person centred care and how these principles can be best put into practice.
- What is person-centred care?
- The legal and regulatory framework
- Care Act & person-centred care
- Values and tools available to support person-centred approaches
- Case studies and examples to give you an idea on how to do it in practice
- How to make choices and ask for consent
Who is the course for:
Social care and health staff working in a variety of local authority, voluntary, housing and children services.