End of Life Care Online Course
The end of life care course will provide you with information about what to expect, how to handle some of the emotions associated with this time, and working with the other professionals involved in end of life care.
Approved by CPD – Duration 25 mins* – €24.00
- Additional Info
End of life care should be several things, compassionate, cost-effective, holistic and effective. There are usually a number of people involved in the care of people at the end of their life and it can be a difficult process to be part of.
For a full list of all of our online courses, please click here
- End Of Life Care – 70% pass required
- Feelings and Emotions – 70% pass required
- Patterns of Dying – 70% pass required
- The Dying Process – 70% pass required
- Support And Aftercare – 70% pass required
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
25 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).