Anti-Bribery and Corruption
This course examines bribery and the legislation, measures and procedures that can uncover, control and reduce the impact of this criminal activity. This information is broken down into the following sections; Why corruption and bribery occur, The UK Bribery Act, Anti-bribery policies, anti-bribery management systems and how to deal with bribery in the workplace.
Approved by CPD – Duration 50 mins* – €30.00
This online Anti-Bribery and Corruption training course is designed to help organisations understand the importance of adhering to the rules of the UK Bribery Act and ensure that they have an adequate anti-bribery system and policy in place.
The course is designed to raise attendee’s awareness of how to identify potential bribery risk situations and then demonstrates how organisations can be confident that they are following the best-in-class anti-bribery procedures.
Our Anti-Bribery and Corruption course is developed to be suitable for all businesses that are required to have an anti-bribery policy in place within their organisation. This course is also suitable for individuals who wish to improve their personal knowledge of the UK Bribery Act and/or who have a responsibility for ensuring anti-bribery procedures are followed in the workplace.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Have a solid understanding of the key requirements of the UK Bribery Act.
- Have the knowledge to identify potential bribery and corruption risk situations.
- Understand the key principles of the UK Bribery Act and business implications.
- Be able to communicate with colleagues why anti-bribery measures are essential.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to be able to create an anti-bribery and corruption policy and know when a business will need one.
If you require support to review your anti-bribery and corruption policies or require further information on our Anti-Bribery and Corruption Course, please contact a member of our team at Phoenix STS Ltd